Upload eCommerce ID for Products
As discussed in the Link Uphance & Shopify Products (or WooCommerce) Knowledge Articles, you must establish a link between your product and product variants in order to keep the inventory and product details current. That Knowledge Articles explain how to add these links one product at a time.
Adding these links one product at a time may be cumbersome if you have multiple product links that needs to be added. To expedite this process and add links for a large number of products, you may opt to use the "Upload eCommerce ID" feature within Uphance.
To use this feature,
- Select Products from your main, left vertical menu.
- Click the drop down menu located in the top right of your screen.
- Select Upload eCommerce ID from the drop down menu. (Figure 1)
- Click "This spreadsheet template". (Figure 2)
- Open the file, add your content and Save the file.
- Repeat steps 1 thru 3 above.
- Click Choose File. (Figure 2)
- Select your saved file, then select Upload.
After the file is uploaded the products will automatically be connected. If some products or product variations were not uploaded, you will receive an error message identifying the products.
The fields that are uploaded include: