WooCommerce Integration Settings
Once your store status is Connected, you will need to configure the connection in the SETTINGS section.
In this dropdown, choose the sales channel for the store's orders. This channel's price list will also be applied to the products. See the section at the end of this article to learn how to configure a new channel properly for e-commerce.
Inventory quantities that are synced with WooCommerce are determined by what you choose here.
- Available From Stock: In stock quantities, minus any quantities already committed on confirmed sales orders, will be available to purchase.
- Available: All quantities in stock will be available to purchase, even if already required to fulfill sales orders confirmed in Uphance.
Size & Color in WooCommerce
It is important that the integration knows what your WooCommerce size and color variants are called in order to pull and push accurate data. Read the below for some examples of when these fields would need to be changed.
- Size field in Woocommerce: Say your store has size options, but they are written in French or Italian. You would need to change this field to 'Taille' or 'Taglia' or whichever word is used.
- Color field in Woocommerce: If your store calls color variants something else, such as 'material', you would change this field to that word. Likewise, if your store variants are written in another language like French or Italian, you would need to change the word to whatever is being used in WooCommerce, such as 'Couleur' or 'Colore'.
If your WooCommerce orders are shipped from a different location than your primary warehouse, select that warehouse here.
Creating a channel for E-commerce
Setting up a separate channel for your online store(s) is useful because you will be able to group e-commerce sales separately from wholesale sales. Pricing can also be controlled independently, if necessary. If not, you can inherit retail prices from wholesale channels, to save time and reduce data entry.
- Navigate to Settings > Channels & Currencies and then click on the arrow in the top right hand corner.
2. In the Name field, select a name to identify this channel around Uphance.
3. Under Currency, select the currency of the store.
4. Under channel group, select Retail if your WooCommerce store is for retail sales.
This will allow you to group all your retail sales channels together for reporting if you have other retail sales channels.
After the channel is created, you can configure it on the next screen. Learn more about each option below.
To use pricing saved from a channel that already exists in Uphance, select the channel here. Price updates will be synced between these channels.
Use retail pricing
Check use Retail Pricing if the store should use suggested retail prices (MSRP) instead of wholesale prices (WSP). If unchecked, the channel will default to wholesale pricing.
If your e-commerce stock comes from a location other than your primary warehouse, select it here. If you only have one location, leave it as None.
Do not send automatic emails
If you have automatic emails enabled for things like order confirmations and shipments, but do not want them to be sent to your e-commerce customers, check Do Not Send Automatic Emails.
Create pick ticket automatically
Select this if you want a pick ticket to automatically be generated for orders pulled into this channel.
Check in returns automatically
Important note: This setting does not apply to WooCommerce orders. When a return is made in Woocommerce, you will receive a notification and a return will be generated, but it must be checked back in to inventory manually.
Other guides in WooCommerce: